Wedding Booking Form
Please enter your booking details below:
You can also download our wedding booking form click here
You can return the downloaded form by fax, email or post.
Wedding Transport Agreement
This agreement is between (hiring customers) and So Cal Limos for the hire of a wedding vehicle at the agreed times and subject to the following conditions:
1. A booking deposit of $200 per vehicle is required to reserve the vehicles. The booking deposit is non refundable and is deducted from the total cost. A tax invoice will be issued at the time of booking noting deposit paid.
2. The balance of the account is to be paid four weeks prior to your wedding day. Payment can be made by cash, credit card, PayPal or electronic funds transfer.
3. Hire agreements can only be made by an adult 18 years of age or over. The hiring customer will be held responsible for the actions and conduct of all the passengers within their party. So Cal Limos reserves the right to terminate the charter agreement without refund if passengers become unruly or abusive.
4. Due to the length of our limousines, access into some suburban streets may be restricted and pickup/drop offs at front door may not be achievable. Our cars are not permitted to be taken on unsealed roads. Drivers reserve the right to refuse passage to any venue that they deem unsafe to the vehicle or passengers.
5. All vehicles are non smoking. Should this condition be ignored the drivers are instructed to terminate the charter agreement.
6. All passengers are required to wear seat belts in accordance with current laws. Carriage of children by prior agreement using the correct restraints. Please note our classic cars do not have seatbelts fitted.
7. Changes to the schedule are communicated to So Cal Limos both verbally and by letter or email and So Cal Limos will confirm the changes are acceptable.
8. Overtime rates of $50 for classic cars, $60 Stretch Limousines, $30 executive sedans per fifteen minutes or part there-of will be invoiced to the hiring customer where applicable. In some circumstances overtime cannot be added due to other commitments after your wedding. In our experience the wedding and photographs can run over so we recommend that you build some extra time into your schedule for unexpected delays.
9. Damage or soiling of the cars caused by the party (including upholstery damage, spillage and soiling) will be charged to the hiring customer. The cleaning and sanitising fee for soiling is $300, damage charged at cost.
10. In the event of an unforeseen accident or breakdown before or during the wedding, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative vehicle to those booked.
11. In the event of an unforeseen accident or breakdown during a wedding, So Cal Limos will not be held liable for compensation beyond the cost of the car hire for the specific vehicle and time not in service.
12. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any passengers that are drunk or or abusive to the driver or others.